2015 to 2017
- IMS Health Brogan / Quintiles IMS, Mississauga, ON
Health Economics Lead
2011 to 2015
- Oxford Outcomes, Toronto, ON (now ICON Research)
Director, Health Economics
1999 to 2011
- Innovus Research Inc. (INNOVUS), Burlington, ON
- Associate Director, Health Economics & Epidemiology
- Senior Manager, Health Economics & Epidemiology
- Clinical Research Associate
- M.Sc. in Biostatistics & Epidemiology
McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario
- Emotional Success Coach,
Certified Accredited EFT Practitioner, National EFT Training Institute, www.NeftTI.com and EFT International
- Spiritual Psychotherapy and Spiritual Director (in process)
Transformational Arts College, Toronto, Ontario
- Innovative health technologies such as emotional freedom techniques or other energy medicine interventions.
- Health economics and market access research for medications, medical devices and health interventions. Therapeutic areas include oncology, cardiology, Alzheimer’s disease, infectious disease, wound care.
- Concurrent economic evaluation within clinical trials including country-specific evaluations from multinational trials.
- Modeling studies have used excel-based models with partitioned survival or Markov, including probabilistic sensitivity analyses. Model adaptations to Canada have been conducted for many indications.
- Assessment of quality of life and health state utility, patient reported outcome plans for trial design, as well as web-based collection of data to allow utility estimation.
- Patient surveys and chart reviews have been conducted in oncology (infection post chemotherapy, prophylaxis against infection post chemotherapy, myelodysplastic syndromes)